Welcome to Livermore High School
Home of the Cowboys!
If you need to enroll a student at Livermore High School, please call (925) 606-4812, ext. 2313 to make an appointment. Or you can just come to the main office between the hours of 8:00am and 3:00pm and I will be happy to help you. Please bring the following:
- Birth Certificate or Passport, Immunization record, recent transcript or report card, and 2 proofs of residency. One must be either a rental/lease agreement or mortgage statement, escrow papers or property tax bill. The second must be a utility bill (water, cable, garbage, PG&E). You must bring the original documents.
- ENROLLMENT FORMS - please download, print, fill out and bring with you all enrollment forms listed to the right: New Student Enrollment Form, Health History Form,Emergency Form and Immunizations
- Special Education papers, such as a 504 Plan or IEP.
- If there are any custody issues or changes in guardianship, please bring appropriate documentation.
- If you are enrolling mid trimester, please be sure to bring withdrawal grades from your previous school. LHS is a 3 trimester system, 12 weeks in duration. Each trimester is equal to a traditional semester. Two trimesters is equivalent to one year of curriculum.
Trimester 1 is from August to mid November, Trimester 2 is from late November to early March, and Trimester 3 is from early March to mid June.
Intra District Transfer Information
If you would like to request a transfer to attend a different high school in our district for the 2016-2017 school year, please visit Livermoreschools.com. Under Quick Links, click on Transfers and Open Enrollment.
If you are NOT currently enrolled at LHS or are not from the most recent graduating class this past June, you can request your transcripts from the District Office located at 685 E. Jack London Blvd. or by calling (925) 606-3289.
If you are currently enrolled or are from the most recent graduating class this past June, you may request your transcript at the Activities Window or by coming by the Registrar's office located in the main office. Please allow 24-48 hours for transcripts to be processed. You may pick up your transcript at the Activities Window.
*Currently enrolled students AND former students also have the option of ordering transcripts online by using parchment.com
To order using Parchment, click the Parchment button. The fee is $5. This option is recommended to those of you who need a transcript urgently and/or would like to send a transcript electronically. This service is on-line at www.parchment.com and available 24/7.