Looking for a Job?
- Tri Valley Golf Center, Livermore - Hiring Range Attendant. Must be at least 16 years old and have a driver’s license. Must be available evenings & weekends. Apply in person. Click HERE for job posting.
- Summer School High School Student Aide, various local school locations - Open to current 9th - 12th graders. Must be 14 by June 12, 2017 to apply. $10.50 per hour. 6/19/17 - 7/13/17. Hours vary by location. Application, recommendation, transcript, and attendance report required. See complete job description and find instructions to apply by clicking HERE.
- Alameda County Fair, Pleasanton - NEW! The fair is hosting Summer Job Fair on Saturday, April 22, 10am-2pm. See Job Fair Event Flyer by clicking link. many employment opportunities available to high school students 16 years or older (by June 16, 2017) for summer employment (June 16-July 9). Apply online at http://annual.alamedacountyfair.com/join/fair-employment. More details.
- PAID 12 Week summer Internship with Uncle Credit Union - For current juniors and seniors with an interest in business and finance. Minimum 3.0 required. Must be a US citizen. Application materials due May 15, 2017. Click here for complete job posting and instructions.
- Adventure Sports Rental Attendant at Lake Del Valle - If you enjoy outdoor recreation and are a hard worker this job may be for you. Duties include providing excellent customer service, instructing customers on the proper use of the rental equipment, providing safety instruction to clients, and maintaining equipment. Must be 16 years or older. Weekend availability is required. Starting pay is $11.50/hour. Interested applicants should download an application from http://www.outbackadventures.com/employment_application.pdf. Please Note: In order to save your typed changes to the PDF document, you must have Adobe Acrobat, not just Adobe Reader. If you only have Adobe Reader you can fill out the form, print it, and then either scan or take a good photo and then email or postal mail the application to email@example.com or 43905 Hugo Terrace, Fremont CA 94538. Please address the mailing to "Hiring Staff". See more detailed job posting here.
- FOR GRADUATING SENIORS - Dashboard Dealership Ent., Pleasanton - A small, but fast growing software company in Pleasanton is looking for a capable and organized intern. This paid position has a high potential for a future full time salary. Dashboard Dealership Ent. is the market leader in web management reporting solutions for auto dealers. Looking for a self-motivated problem solver to assist the software customer support department with excellent communication skills, professional vocabulary and enunciation via online screen sharing software. Computer skills, including Excel, Word, other Microsoft Office Programs are needed. Knowledge of MS SQL database software a huge plus.
Please include resume in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
$10.00-$12.00 depending on experience. See job posting here.
- The Flower House Design Studio - Weekend positions available for weddings and events. Help set up wedding and events, deliver wedding party flowers, setting up centerpieces, etc. Hours range from 2-20 hours on weekends. @12/hr. See complete job listing by clicking here. $12/hr. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Centers, San Ramon - hiring servers. Apply in person at the San Ramon Gold Club. See job flyer for details.
- Splashes Carwash, Livermore - part-time positions open. $10.50/ hour. Flexible with school schedule. Must be at least $16 years old. Apply in person at 2186 Las Positas Court, Livermore. Job posting here.
- Livermore Valley Tennis Club, Livermore - hiring for Head Guard position. $12/hour. Looking for someone who has the ability to encourage our Lifeguards and Swim Instructors while maintaining authority. You must have strong problem solving skills and must be a reliable team player. The Head Guard MUST be Lifeguard certified through the American Red Cross. One year of Lifeguarding experience is required, two years is preferable. See full job description and application instructions here.
- Livermore Valley Tennis Club, Livermore - immediate part-time openings as well as summer seasonal positions. Multiple positions open. $10.50/hour. To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Detailed job description here.
- SitterFriends Internship, Dublin - SitterFriends is a childcare app that connects parents and sitters at the touch of a button. 4 hours/ day, 5 days per week. $200 per week. Learn leadership, strategy and execution skills. Be part of building and growing a new (5 months old) technology start-up. If interested please contact Shannon at ShannonNichole20@gmail.com. Detailed job description can be found here.
- Summer STEM internships at Sandia National Laboratories in Livermore. Keep checking this page for new postings as we approach summer: www.sandia.gov/careers/ps-forward.html. Select 'Livermore' as location and enter 'Student' as a keyword. Positions for high school students are usually indicated in the job title.