Looking for a Job?
- Alameda County Fair, Pleasanton - many employment opportunities available to high school students 16 years or older (by June 16, 2017) for summer employment (June 16-July 9). Visit them at their table in the quad on Friday, March 31, 2017 during lunch. They will be accepting resumes and applications. Apply online at http://annual.alamedacountyfair.com/join/fair-employment. More details.
- Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Centers, San Ramon - hiring servers. Apply in person at the San Ramon Gold Club. See job flyer for details.
- Splashes Carwash, Livermore - part-time positions open. $10.50/ hour. Flexible with school schedule. Must be at least $16 years old. Apply in person at 2186 Las Positas Court, Livermore. Job posting here.
- Livermore Valley Tennis Club, Livermore - hiring for Head Guard position. $12/hour. Looking for someone who has the ability to encourage our Lifeguards and Swim Instructors while maintaining authority. You must have strong problem solving skills and must be a reliable team player. The Head Guard MUST be Lifeguard certified through the American Red Cross. One year of Lifeguarding experience is required, two years is preferable. See full job description and application instructions here.
- Livermore Valley Tennis Club, Livermore - immediate part-time openings as well as summer seasonal positions. Multiple positions open. $10.50/hour. To apply, send resume to email@example.com Detailed job description here.
- SitterFriends Internship, Dublin - SitterFriends is a childcare app that connects parents and sitters at the touch of a button. 4 hours/ day, 5 days per week. $200 per week. Learn leadership, strategy and execution skills. Be part of building and growing a new (5 months old) technology start-up. If interested please contact Shannon at ShannonNichole20@gmail.com. Detailed job description can be found here.
- Livermore Teen Academy - **Deadline Extended! 3 week summer program in June 2017. Participants attend workshops and complete 24 hours of internship hours. $330 stipend upon completion of the internship. See flyer for more information and to find out how to get an application. Applicants must be entering their junior or senior year next year, and must be at least 16 years old by June 2017. Deadline to submit the application is March 17, 2017.
- Summer STEM internships at Sandia National Laboratories in Livermore. Keep checking this page for newpostings as we approach summer: www.sandia.gov/careers/ps-forward.html. Select 'Livermore' as location and enter 'Student' as a keyword. Positions for high school students are usually indicated in the job title.