Class of 2012 Senior Disneyland Trip Guidelines
Students be at the Big Gym by 6:45 AM
(All students and their belongings will be searched prior to boarding busses.)
Please note this is a long ride so students may bring pillows, blanket, etc. to be comfortable. They will be left on the bus while in Disneyland. Larger back packs may be brought on the bus but will not be allowed in the park.
Food: Unopened in original container may be brought. Sandwiches from sandwich shops may be brought as long as the wrapper is on and sealed. All drinks must be sealed upon boarding bus.
Medications: Must be checked in with a Chaperone. Must have label with your name on it.
The below items are not allowed according to Disneyland guidelines.
- Any clothing affiliated with a school, sports team, and group, club, etc. (i.e. letterman jackets, clothing with school logos, etc.)
- Clothing not in good repair (torn jeans, shirts, etc.). Jeans are OK as long as they are not ripped or torn.
- Extremely revealing clothing (i.e. bathing suit tops or bottoms, see-through clothing, etc.)
- Hats (official Disneyland merchandise acceptable) and other head attire, including beanies and wigs
- All backpacks, briefcases, hip packs, camera bags, tote bags, and oversized purses larger than 8-1/2" x 11". Small purses and fanny packs are OK.
- Cameras, cell phones, and pagers are OK. Camera and cell phone cases are not allowed.
- Shoes with skate wheels are not allowed. Tennis shoes and sandals are OK.
- Weapons, knives, chemical irritants of any kind, laser pointers
- Prescription medication (inhalers are ok)
- Over-the-counter medications
- Tobacco products (cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, snuff, etc.) and related materials (lighters, matches, pipes, etc.)
- Alcohol or any controlled substance
- Bandanas (either worn or hanging from belt loops/pockets etc.)
- Glass containers and/or fluids of any kind. This includes water, any drinks and perfumes
- Snack items include but are not limited to gum/mints/candy (no candy containers)
- Spiked style jewelry or belts
- Aerosol cans/bottles
Disney will deny admission if guidelines are not followed.