Download 2014 Stampede Rules
Stampede Tournament Rules
ALL HIGH SCHOOL RULES WILL APPLY EXCEPT AS FOLLOWS:
- Game time is forfeit time.
- Absolutely no infield practice prior to game time.
- The time limit is 90 minutes, except for the Championship game. Time will be kept on the field.
- Home team will be decided by a coin toss for ALL games.
- For all Thursday and Friday games, the team listed first on the schedule takes the 1st base dugout. For all Saturday games, the team listed on the top of the bracket takes the 1st base dugout.
- Official scorekeepers will be provided.
- The 8 run rule shall apply after 5 innings.
- If the game is tied after 7 innings or 90 minutes, the International Tie-Breaker rule will go into effect. The 8th inning each team will start with a runner on 2nd base and if there is still a tied after 8 innings, the 9th inning and thereafter each team will start with bases loaded until there is a winner declared .
- There will be no protests. The Umpire in Chief and the Tournament Director will make any official rulings and their decisions are final.
- Tie-Breaker Rules:
- Head to head
- Least runs allowed
- Most runs scored
- Differential of runs scored minus runs allowed
- Coin toss
- Championship Team Trophy and Sweatshirts
- Second and Third Place Team Trophies
- Most Valuable Player Award
- All Tournament Team Awards