Student Transit Pass Pilot Program
(Beginning at Livermore High School Tuesday September 6, 2016)
In order to participate in this new transit pass program, please click on one of the below links to read and print out the required waiver. Once you have filled out the waiver, please turn it in to Ms. Hurst at the Activities Window.
- All eligible students as described in these protocols may purchase a discounted LAVTA/Wheels pass that is valid for unlimited travel on the LAVTA/Wheels bus system.
- Each pass will be valid for a four-month period and will cost $120. This represents a 50% reduction in cost of LAVTA/Wheels passes. Please be sure to make checks out to: Livermore High School/ LVJUSD
- September 6th-December 31st
- January 1st-April 30th
- May 1st- August 31st
- Students who also demonstrate eligibility for free/reduced-price meals may receive these passes at no cost.
- Passes will take the form of a sticker affixed to the back of their current LHS student ID cards. This sticker must be shown promptly to the bus driver each time a student boards a LAVTA/Wheels bus.